1.14.2008

3 Months Old















Hello! Paige is 3 months old...not sure where the time goes. We had her baptism yesterday, so the family all came to town. It was nice to see them. They stayed in the hotel, so Hallie got to go swimming, which she enjoyed. I personally thought 84 degrees felt cold, it's amazing how that doesn't seem to phase little kids! I preferred the hot tub.
Some of these pics are still from Christmas, that I got from my sister. Hallie and Tess at a sing-along at my Aunt Jackie's and that's where she's riding the horse. The family shot is from when we got home from the hospital (also courtesy of Aunt Stephie), which I thought turned out cute. You can really see how Paige has grown.
I just took the ones of Paige on the pink blanket last night...I'm a bad mom and still haven't taken her to get her pics professionally taken, so we did our own photo shoot. They change so fast! No complaints here - been back to work and it's going well. Paige has been sleeping through the night for about a month, so I can't complain. Hope all is well!

No comments: