12.10.2008
Here Comes Winter!
Hopefully this slideshow will let you enjoy more pictures w/o scrolling down the site. Things are good here in Michigan. November went fast. The girls and I went down to visit family for Thanksgiving. We made the trek down to Quincy, as a cousin of mine was having his wedding reception. Both of the girls are dancing fools! I had to drag them from the dance floor. Paige started taking steps in November and now has the walking down pretty good. It's so fun watching her move around that way. The tree is up and the snow is falling up here. Last weekend alone, I bet we got close to a foot. You can check out the pics. It feels like we've been getting a lot of the lake effect snow, but tis the season, right? It was nice to get some sunshine today. The snowman was from the Morton snow after Thanksgiving. Tess, Hallie and I had fun...I must say it's been awhile since I've really played out in the snow. Looking forward to the upcoming break. Just a week and a half to get through first. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Love all of the pictures. They are just so cute. WOW! That is a lot of snow. We've had snow a few times, but not more than a couple of inches at a time. I'm sure will get a big one at some point. Mason is waiting for that. He loves to play in the snow. Stay warm and enjoy your time off with the girls.
Post a Comment