Hello! Feels like July has just passed us by. I did get a few pics along the way. Went bowling with some folks from work and the girls enjoyed themselves. It was their first bowling experience. Dan's family also came up for a visit one weekend. We went up to a Town & Country Days thing just up the road. Watched the parade, rode some rides, petted the animals, and went through a demonstration for the kids about fire safety. The other day we had a great rainbow in the front yard. The one pic is of Hallie being goofy, it cracks me up. I got the girls pictures taken last weekend and they turned out well. On Monday I started a new position at Davenport University and it's been going well thus far. Hard to believe that in a few short weeks, the chaos will begin!
7.30.2009
July Fun
Hello! Feels like July has just passed us by. I did get a few pics along the way. Went bowling with some folks from work and the girls enjoyed themselves. It was their first bowling experience. Dan's family also came up for a visit one weekend. We went up to a Town & Country Days thing just up the road. Watched the parade, rode some rides, petted the animals, and went through a demonstration for the kids about fire safety. The other day we had a great rainbow in the front yard. The one pic is of Hallie being goofy, it cracks me up. I got the girls pictures taken last weekend and they turned out well. On Monday I started a new position at Davenport University and it's been going well thus far. Hard to believe that in a few short weeks, the chaos will begin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I can't believe how big the girls are getting! Time sure flies!
Post a Comment