9.12.2010
Summer Fun
Okay, so clearly I've slacked a little with the blog. Summer has come and gone. We've been busy and I pulled a few pics to show what we've been up to... May: Hallie graduated from pre-school, we got to visit with Jer & Maureen in their new house, and met up with a high school friend and her family. June: Grandma & Grandpa came for a visit and we toured a dairy, lighthouse, Lake Michigan, and other fun things. The girls also played soccer. They had fun and Paige had a good time with her new friend. July: Family reunion trip down to the Ozarks and Cubs game. August: Hallie turned 5! We also visited the zoo, Meijer Gardens, parks, and more. Hallie is into baseball and hula hooping! I'll post some September updates in a new post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment