5.04.2007

Posting #1




I decided to join the world of blogging, so here goes:

Back in early April, Hallie and my sister, Stephanie, joined me for a work-related trip to Orlando, FL. We were able to escape the conference and have some fun at Disney. I've included some pictures - Hallie playing inside Pooh's honeypot and outside the LEGO store. The weather was fabulous and the hotel had a lot to see and enjoy as well.

Hallie also had an enjoyable Easter - the weather didn't cooperate, but she enjoyed hunting for eggs inside. There's a picture of her in her dress.

I think spring/summer weather is finally upon us. It's so nice to be able to play outside. Hope everyone is doing well. Take care!

Natalie

2 comments:

Abbey said...

So happy you're doing a blog! Now we can keep up with you, your family, and your growing belly! You're definitely going into my favorites, Natal!

Liz said...

Good for you. I love checking out everyones blogs/sites. I feel like I am not missing out on what is going on. Hallie is getting so big. I can't wait to see you guys in June. Hope you are feeling well. Take care.