Sorry it's been awhile since I've posted. Things have been busy around here. Hallie celebrated her 2nd birthday last weekend, hard to believe how quickly time flies. We had a gathering with some family and friends. The weather was nice and cool and the much needed rain held off until the evening. The rain has been lingering around this week as well. My parents came up and have been doing some sight-seeing in Michigan, they are heading home tomorrow.
The belly continues to grow - my sister got some pics and I'll upload them when I get them. Went to the dr this morning. I've been measuring a little small, so I'll get another ultrasound in 2 weeks. I'm getting bigger and gaining weight, so presumably all is well, might just be carrying her differently.
All the students are moving back in this week, so it's been a little hectic. Thus far, no major problems. Classes start on Monday. Hope everyone is doing well.




1 comment:
What a cute cake you made. Hard to believe Hallie is two already and hard to believe you are nearly due with baby girl #2 soon.
Post a Comment