9.19.2007

Busy Month













Where does the time go??? It's been a busy few weeks. We've gotten a touch of fall weather and this week it's warm again. Mother Nature can't make up her mind. We've visited the orchard, the apples are delicious! Hallie and I made it down to Morton last weekend for the annual Pumpkin Festival. She enjoyed the parade and is a pro at grabbing that candy. Now the tricky part is that she wants to eat her "candies" all the time. We also got to catch up with some friends and family, which was nice. She loved spending time with cousin Tess. I've included a picture of the growing belly, for those who want to see. Right now, I'm about 4 weeks out from my due date, so on the home stretch I guess. I had an ultrasound last week, since I'd been measuring small, but she looks like she's right on track for where she should be. Things are still going well - trying to get stuff ready at work for when I'll be out. Hope all is well!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Love the pictures. I am sorry that we missed seeing you and Hallie.
I'm glad you posted a picture of your belly. I can't believe that you only have 4 weeks to go. I think my belly is probably the same size and I still have 14 weeks to go. I guess we'll see how big I am 10 weeks from now. Good luck and keep us posted.