10.02.2007

Hallie's 2 year pics












These were taken about a month ago, but wanted to get them out there. Better late than never. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I love the little pic with the fairy. Where did you get those done. Also, Paige is a very pretty name. Good luck with labor.

Jamie said...

I love the picture collage with you and Hallie. So cute!! All of her pictures are very cute. I also love the name Paige. It was on our list of girl names when we had Ella! Can't wait to hear the good news that's she's arrived. Hope all goes well!

Liz said...

Cute pictures. I love the sepia tones. Hard to believe that Hallie is 2 and only 2 weeks away from your due date. I hope you have a quick and painless delivery. Can't wait to hear all about Paige and see lots of pictures. Love her name.