We welcomed Spring here in Michigan with a good 7 inches of snow on Friday. At least we had some sunshine for Easter. Things here are going well. We dyed eggs last week, which Hallie really enjoyed. She also dyed her hands in the process. Hallie also managed to take a tumble down the basement stairs while I was at work, so that's where she got that nice cut/bruise on her face. Fortunately, it wasn't too bad. Paige has been doing a cute/funny thing where she sticks out her tongue when she wants to eat and just keeps it out until someone notices. I've been trying to catch it on camera, b/c it's pretty silly. Easter was good. Hallie got a limited amount of candy in her baskets, but I still had to put it up on the counter b/c she of course just wanted to keep eating it. Mmmm...what a breakfast, jelly beans and chocolate. It was cute, she'd find an egg, shake it, and then take it over to Paige, who was just hanging out watching Hallie fun around and look for eggs. Paige has really just discovered her feet lately, so that's been entertaining. Hope everyone is doing well!
3.24.2008
Happy Spring!
We welcomed Spring here in Michigan with a good 7 inches of snow on Friday. At least we had some sunshine for Easter. Things here are going well. We dyed eggs last week, which Hallie really enjoyed. She also dyed her hands in the process. Hallie also managed to take a tumble down the basement stairs while I was at work, so that's where she got that nice cut/bruise on her face. Fortunately, it wasn't too bad. Paige has been doing a cute/funny thing where she sticks out her tongue when she wants to eat and just keeps it out until someone notices. I've been trying to catch it on camera, b/c it's pretty silly. Easter was good. Hallie got a limited amount of candy in her baskets, but I still had to put it up on the counter b/c she of course just wanted to keep eating it. Mmmm...what a breakfast, jelly beans and chocolate. It was cute, she'd find an egg, shake it, and then take it over to Paige, who was just hanging out watching Hallie fun around and look for eggs. Paige has really just discovered her feet lately, so that's been entertaining. Hope everyone is doing well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I love the pics of your kids. They are so adorable and I can't believe how big they are getting. Hallie looks like such a little lady now and Paige is so cute. I can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment