3.11.2008

















Hello - we've finally had some days without snow, which has been nice, now it just needs to warm up. Supposed to reach the 40's for a few days here, so maybe it will melt some more snow away. The butterfly exhibit is back in town, so we checked that out the other day. It was fun and cool, as always. The one pose is Paige copying the frog. Hallie got a Horton hat at Target, they were doing a storytime for Dr. Seuss's birthday, so that was some free entertainment. Sorry about the nakedness in the bathtub...you've got to love those chunky thighs. I blew up one of those blow up beds, which she got from Uncle Jeremy awhile back, anyway I'm downstairs and thought she was being rather quiet up in her room...I go up to find her zonked out. Pretty cute! Daylight saving time catching up to her!

No comments: